Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's HOT out here!

HELLO! It's over 100 degrees out there! What is this world coming to? I am no longer freezing in my office. For those that doen't know my office (just my area) has been freezing for most of the summer. The thermostat is set on 74 and it is the coldest 74 ever. Now we have it set on 72 and it can't even get cold enough to reach 74. Now my office is just the right temp. Just perfect. As for my car when I get off work it takes about half of my 20 min drive to cool that sucker off...and I have that aluminum windshield proctector thingy up all day (so I can touch the steering wheel without burning my hands!!).

And yes, we still play tennis out in this heat! Usually its when the sun is down, Hey we might be crazy, but we're not That Crazy! I must say we are getting a little bit better with tennis these days. I think it has a lot to do with my awesome new pink head band that I wear! Oh yeah, I'm stylin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I am up here in Alaska.... the hottest that it has been is 78 and we thought that we were doing to die. We even run around in shorts and t-shirts. All in all the weather is so perfect... nice and cool in the mornings and then HOT in the afternoon. Couldn't ask for anything better for weather.

Hope everything is going well. Love and miss you both. Mama