Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello

Hello fellow Blog readers!!!!
I just love the weather we are having!! It makes me want to take a walk every night...but I haven't. It makes me want to play some tennis...but I haven't. It makes me want to eat dinner outside...but I haven't. Therefore the next time I post a blog I will have all these 3 things done. That is right. I will take a walk, play tennis, and eat dinner outside. Why waste time indoors when you can be out enjoying God's creation!!
Have a beautiful day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmmm...sounds like a plan...jack will be in his Hip Hammock while we play!!!!

Steve and Janet said...

I love your posts. And thank you for yours on my "blog".

I hope by this time you have taken a walk, played tennis and ate dinner outside.

Wishing you and Todd the best.

Janet K.